In a world where we have access to hundreds if not thousands of online casinos, where do you start? Are all casinos fair? Do they offer the highest level of security? And what bonuses can I expect? Are just a handful of questions we asked ourselves before taking the plunge. There are many factors players should take into account before registering, but the biggest one of all is the minimum deposit casino amount!
Popular casino searches include online casinos with progressive jackpots, online casinos with live casino games and online casino by minimum deposit. After all, we all like to sniff out the bargains while looking after the pennies. Low minimum deposit casinos in the UK offer a facility whereby players can deposit as little as £1 to win real money.
The advantages and disadvantages of £1, £5 and £10 minimum deposit casinos are:
- + Play with real money to win real money
- + There’s no risk of losing too much money
- + Discover what the casino has to offer without spending too much
- – Small deposit means less time playing
- – You may not be eligible for welcome offers and promotions
- – Withdrawals may not be permitted on deposits of less than £10
Minimum Deposit Casinos UK
The £1 Minimum Deposit Casino
To date, there is but one online casino welcoming deposits from £1 and that casino is Zodiac Casino. Licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission and the Malta Gaming Authority, Zodiac Casino has been in the business of creating millionaires since it launched many years ago. New players are gifted 80 chances to win millions of pounds when they join! The welcome offer is lavish and comes in the form of a £20 bonus which will be the equivalent of 80 free spins on the Mega Moolah progressive jackpot slot by Microgaming. Each spin is valued at 25p and the minimum deposit required for this offer is just £1!
Mega Moolah is a safari-themed slot packed with four progressive jackpots and a fixed base game jackpot. Scatters, wilds, free spins where all winnings are tripled in value and a randomly activated progressive jackpot bonus keep players on the edge of their seats. But how do you win the jackpot? Any spin – of any value, could see the ‘jackpot bonus’ spring into action. And if it does, you’re guaranteed one of the four stated progressive jackpots! A colourful wheel will determine your prize, but which ones pay the most? Of the 20 segments on the wheel, just the one – the white one awards the biggest prize of all; the ‘mega’ progressive. The segments (10) in red award the mini, the segments in orange (6) award the minor and the segments in yellow (3) award the major, each of which has a pot starting at £10, £100 and £10K!
The rules do state the higher your bet, the greater your chance of winning the progressive jackpot! However, we have seen mega-millionaires being made from just the bare minimum of bets! Back in 2015, ex-soldier Jon Heywood from England was a 26-year old who became a multi-millionaire overnight, and from just a 25p bet! He was playing Mega Moolah on Betway when the sum of £13,213,838.68 was triggered via the jackpot bonus wheel and as a result, he landed a spot in the Guinness Book of Records! Zodiac Casino is offering you 80 chances to become the next millionaire, and all for just a £1 deposit!
About the £1 Deposit Casino
Zodiac Casino to date is the only online casino welcoming a minimum deposit of just £1, which makes them all the more unique! Established in 2002, they’ve built up a reputation for delivering exceptional value for money promotions and bonuses and are known as the casino who make millionaires for free! Okay, so it’s not exactly for free, but £1 is cheap as chips, even for those of us with a small budget! Powered by Microgaming, Evolution Gaming, Foxium, Crazy Tooth Studio and Just For The Win power the games meaning a varied and award-winning selection, each packed with cash and fun-filled features!
Approved by eCOGRA, Zodiac Casino delivers a world of endless winning opportunities through an instant-play interface, offers around the clock live support and the highest level of security. Withdrawals take between 1 and 7 working days to process and the website is available in English, French and German.
The £3 Minimum Deposit Casinos
There are a handful of online casinos in the UK offering just a £3 deposit, all of which are powered by InTouch Games, a company renowned for no deposit bonus gameplay, mobile compatible bingo, slots and casino games and big progressive jackpots! Unlike the vast majority of online casinos, InTouch Games build their own games from scratch, which means unique titles not found anywhere else. Going from strength to strength, the iGaming specialist boats more than 5 million players in the UK and have become a dominant force within the industry. You only need to take a look at their trophy cabinet to see just how established they’ve become.
Unfortunately, despite being the home of the £3 minimum deposit online casino, any bonuses or promotions offered will need a larger deposit (usually £5 or £10) to qualify, but there’s still plenty of offers on the table! Refer your friends, take part in social media quizzes and promos, try the game of the month (every month!) for free and sign up with a generous no deposit bonus! That’s right; before you decide on how much to deposit and play with, each of the websites in the InTouch Games stable welcome new players with a free trial bonus, allowing you to play games before sticking your hand in your pocket!
Here are some low deposit online casinos we recommend:
- Flagship brand mFortune was launched in 2007 with just four games and now, there are more than 40 exclusive slots, progressive jackpots in both slots and bingo rooms as well as table games! A new game is released each and every month and all players – both new and existing can claim guaranteed free spins to test-drive its features and pays. Jackpots are famed for reaching hundreds of thousands of pounds before erupting and the great thing about these jackpots is; you don’t need to bet big to win big!
- Pocket Win launched some three-years after mFortune and while the games and layout may be different, the emphasis on big jackpots and mobile optimised gameplay is identical! A formidable force in online gaming, Pocket Win specialises in games that may not be familiar to you, what with them being created in-house, but that doesn’t mean you’re not afforded the same great gaming environment or winning opportunities! Themes range from the mystery in Sherlock to Scratch a Killer to horror in 7 Deadly Spins and every single slot title offers huge progressive and base game jackpots!
- Mr Spin was launched in 2016 as their very first mobile-only casino, meaning unlike mFortune or Pocket Win, a device was required to access the games. Over the years, as more and more games were released onto the mobile website, the developers decided to open it up to desktop gamers too! An impressive selection of slots, table games and bingo games can be accessed 24/7 and it starts with a no deposit welcome offer! Popular games being played here include Shamrock Holmes, Aladdin’s Magic Lamp, Reel Lucky Spins and Coins of Fortune.
- Dr Slot opened its virtual doors in 2018 to become the second mobile-only casino with a wide selection of progressive jackpot slots. The fun begins with a no deposit bonus as always and from there, a huge bonus package is triggered upon a qualifying deposit. Neon lights, fruity slots and big win potential are all guaranteed, recreating that Las Vegas gaming experience from the comfort of your own home.
- In 2019, Cashmo launched with a staggering choice of games. No download required to access this one and there are plenty of chances to pick up freebies as you play. Whether you’re playing Krispy Kash with its sweet multipliers or Britain’s Got Winners styles on the popular television talent show, the progressive jackpots are the same! Cashmo is a slot-lovers dream with unique titles available 24/7!
- The clue to when Casino2020 launched is in the name; 2020 and of all the brands, it’s the brightest! The layout is more akin to online casinos with an uncluttered interface and simple to navigate website. Gaming previews give a little insight into what to expect, but all eyes will be fixated on that big jackpot total on the landing page! Promotions include a game of the month free trial, bonus spins, refer a friend, deposit bonuses and seasonal specials.
£5 and £10 Minimum Deposit Casinos
Low deposit casinos are plentiful, especially when you get to £5 and £10 minimum deposit category. The vast majority – if not all online casinos welcome a minimum deposit of £10, so if we were to detail each and every one of them, we would be here all year!
Five- and ten-pounds minimum deposits work exactly like £1 and £3 minimum deposits. You credit your account with this sum and try your luck! There are no stipulations as to what you can spend your money on! Live casino games, slots, table games, instant wins and sometimes bingo (if offered) all provide entertainment and the chance to win, only when you’re playing with a small deposit, you’ll be playing with small stakes, which means smaller jackpots than those playing with bigger stakes!
Low Deposit Casinos FAQ:
- What’s the Best Banking Method to Use?
- The best payment methods are the ones that don’t charge fees! Debit cards and e-wallets are favoured, pay by phone should be avoided as it carries hefty fees!
- Can I Withdraw from a Minimum Deposit Casino?
- Yes! As long as you have enough money in your account to cover the minimum withdrawal amount stipulation (which is usually just £10), you can request to withdraw your winnings whenever you like!
- How Long Will the Withdrawal Take?
- The processing time of withdrawals is determined by your payment method, not your deposit amount. Those depositing £100 have to wait just as long as those who deposit just £1! If you want to get your hands on your winnings fast, an e-wallet is the best way to make deposits. PayPal takes just a few hours once processed, but to use this e-wallet as a withdrawal method, you need to have made a deposit with it prior to requesting the withdrawal! Withdrawals are processed back to the funding method that was used initially, so bear that in mind when funding your account!
- What’s the Smallest Bet I Can Place?
- 1p per win line and table games offer bets from 10p, even on live casino tables. The biggest returns on roulette are 35:1 on straight-up bets, which would turn a 10p bet into £3.60p in winnings. Lightning Roulette by Evolution offers multipliers of 500x in each round, which would result in even greater returns on your stake.
- What’s the Best Game(s) to Play with a Minimum Deposit online casino?
- Online slots are a firm-favourite and this is due to the sheer scale of wining opportunities per spin. Free spins features, multipliers, bonus games and random base game features can spring into action on any spin and with line-bets starting at just 1p a spin, you could have plenty of chances to land a great win from any deposit amount! Take a look at Mega Moolah; millions have been and can be won for just 25p a spin!
- Can I Claim Any Bonuses?
- Typically speaking, £1, £3 and £5 minimum deposit casinos offer promotions and bonuses to players who make at least a £10 deposit. But there are exceptions.
- Am I Eligible to Win Jackpots with a Small Deposit?
- You bet! If you win you win! You won’t be penalised for only depositing a small sum, it’s not like you’re playing with a bonus.. Therefore, there are no wagering requirements or terms and conditions to stop you from making a withdrawal!